If you are self-employed a Business Expenses plan covers 100% of your defined eligible business expenses that you must pay each month if you are unable to work due to illness or injury. Benefits are payable up to 12 months.
Examples of eligible business expenses are:
- Salaries and Superannuation Contributions for employees not involved in the generation of Revenue
- Regular advertising costs
- Bank charges
- Interest payments
- Net cost of a locum
- Electricity, property, water rates, Cleaning, telephone costs
- Depreciation of office Equipment
- Equipment hire & motor Vehicle lease
- Office leasing fees
- Accounting and audit fees
Why invest in Business Expenses?
To cover the short-term business expenses to ensure your business can continue if you cannot work due to accident or injury.
At no cost to you and under no obligation – we can meet for the initial appointment to identify your goals, wants and needs.
Please call us on 08- 9451-1911 or CONTACT US HERE.